Industrial Hardfacing Lamella Pumps are an excellent solution for meat, fish, poultry, pork, beef, and other semi-solid products. The IHI Lamella Pump also handles a variety of product sizes, from very small to coarse including chunked meat, meat with high bone content, fats, slurries, and sludge with high solids content. The Lamella Pump’s high efficiency, low-maintenance pump design utilizes impeller vanes rotating in a cam motion, offering unique advantages over traditional pumping methods Industrial Hardfacing has been serving the Rendering Equipment Industry for over 50 years and has become a recognized leader in the manufacturing, repair and rebuilding of Lamella Pumps.
IHI 350LAMELLA PUMP
- High capacity, positive displacement
- Designed to transfer large/rough meat/bone materials for various applications.
- Enclosed piping minimizes odors and reduces conventional maintenance costs
- All moving parts are wear resistant and replaceable
- Multiple inlet/outlet configurations available
- Std. 30HP motor to gearbox drive system, sized per application of volume and distance
- Capacity up to 3500 cu.ft./hr * Minimum transfer pipe diameter 10”